Last Updated: January 9, 2015
Collection of Customer Information
We collect information you provide directly to us through our Site. For example, we collect your email address when you sign up for our newsletter. In addition, we automatically collect certain information when you access or use our Site, such as:
- Log Information: We collect log files when you use our Site, which include the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Site.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Site and your experience, see which areas and features of our Site are popular and count visits We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Site or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Use of Customer Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Site;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests;
- Respond to comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events offered by us or other companies, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Site; and
- Carry out any other specific purpose for which you provided the information.
Sharing of Customer Information
- With vendors and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for your information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- To protect the rights, property and safety of Adaptiv or others; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
Analytics Services Provided by Others
adaptiv takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
International Data Transfers
adaptiv is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our Site or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Site.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Adaptiv by following the instructions in those emails.